Saturday, January 24, 2009

Billy D is not my son

From time to time I go to my "friends" myspace pages and see who they are and what they are about. I guess it's a  way of getting in touch with my subscribers. Now occasionally I notice something like this on peoples myspace pages.



This isn't the first one and I'm guessing it won't be the last. I know for a fact that Levi see's this type of thing everyday so it's probably not that exciting for him. But for me it is. I've gone to peoples pages and seen my videos on there or quotes from my videos or even writing about me. It's so strange but it gives me such an awesome feeling. It feels like I have made an impression on these people enough for them to think about writing about me on their myspace. 

I got a reply to a tweet I left on my twitter the other day from my IRL friend Glenn. I then went to his twitter and noticed these tweets.



They are all quotes from me or concerning me. I was very drunk throughout that entire week and had so much fun. The first one is quite obvious. Neither of us can remember drinking orange juice without vodka. Simple. The second is about me. Sometimes when I'm drunk my alter ego Billy D the Irish-Scotsman comes out and does things. That particular day he tried to do a poo in the middle of a 12ft skate bowl. He ended up failing and urinated instead. The final one is when I bought a coconut. My friend called me an idiot and I threatened him.

I recommend that if you would like to see some more personal/humorous tweets about me then follow my friend Glenn on twitter. We spend a lot of time together and he constantly tweets about my antics. http://www.twitter.com/ozroller

That's enough being incoherent for the day.

- Chris

4 comments:

danivbdh said...

Do you ever leave comments to your subscribers? You should! I know it would make me feel special if you did!

Amanda said...

I don't understand why Levi would see more like that than you, don't you have more subscribers than him?

sparklegreen said...

I love when people mention me in their blogs or ikkle videos "on the popular video sharing website, youtube" (jenny d, is not my daughta, she's my lovaaa). it's like, they didn't have to, but they did anyway cuz they like what you do, and see some value in it.
i also think it's cool when random people take the time to comment too.

Jessiraawrrr said...

That's my friend Jenny's myspace(:

She really, really likes you ^_^

Could you make her day and just drop her a comment saying thanks please?

She'd actually die with happiness xD