Thursday, January 29, 2009

HOT HOT HOT

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES ROLL UP ROLL UP TO 5AM IT'S TOO HOT TO SLEEP BLOGGING!

I'm not exactly sure how hot it is right now. Although I am fairly certain that if I went outside right now I could probably cook an egg on the ground. It's times like these that I really hate my rich yet cheap parents as they are unwilling to buy air conditioning =(. Below is the forecast for the next 4 days. The only way I'm going to survive them is if we get the minimum everyday (fingers crossed).




Also I think tomorrow I may get a haircut. So say goodbye to that lovable mop I have.

- Chris

6 comments:

lazyage said...

dont get a haircut

hannah said...

ahhh try living in melbourne today.



basically, sucks asss

danivbdh said...

nooo not the hair

also maybe I can mail you some snow, we have way to effing much here.

James said...

try adelaide, now that is hot.

Cohenism said...

If you cut your hair, I'm going to ridicule you.

Well, maybe not.

hannah said...

haha my bad. Maybe i should have looked at ur profile? o well literacy skills are affected by the heat im sure.