Sunday, January 18, 2009

Incoherent ramblings of a man clawing his way up a cliff

I was recently punched in my chest by my friend Glenn. It still hurts a rather large amount and I feel Glenn may have caused me internal injury. Good job Glenn I did nay know you had it in you.

After having a blog for a rather long time and doing very few things with it I have challenged myself to take up the mantel of "Man That Properly Uses His Blog". Although deep down inside there is a little man yelling at me "CHRIS, CHRIS YOU FAIL AT LIFE THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING", I am sure I will succeed. I will show that little man that when I put my mind to it I can actually write a blog that is not only incoherent but also irrelevant and sexist. I believe that is where my strengths lie. Being incoherent. Being irrelevant. Hitting women.

If you are paying close attention you will notice that I have deleted all past blog entries as I feel this will inspire me to keep this going. Without the clutter of the old this feels like a new project instead of just a dying one trying to claw it's way back up the cliffside. Lets hope it works.

Happy 19th birthday Shawna I ice cream you.

That's enough of being incoherent for the day.

- Chris

1 comment:

Shawna said...

i'm rooting for your new mantel. beat those women.