Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Petition for an incoherent future

Whilst I was surfing the interwebs earlier today I received a link from one killert00thbrush, it looked a little something like this http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Chrispodcast/signatures.html. When clicked this link takes you to an online petition where 20 people have signed their name in the hope that I will do a podcast with Leuke.

Now Leuke has pushed me into a corner and it would be rude of me to say no to this podcast. But I'd prefer it if a few more people signed the petition just so that we know we well actually have people listening to us. Also if you have any ideas as to what you would like us to talk about in the podcast leave a comment.

Also about 2 hours ago I uploaded my newest video entitled "Hearing The Happiness". So far it seems people are really enjoying it which makes me very happy. I hope you enjoy it too. Hopefully I will be uploading another video next week some time. This one will be one for the record books ladies and gents.

That's enough being incoherent for the day.

- Chris

1 comment:

Leuke said...

People can email us at leukeandleben@gmail.com
=P Just thought I'd put that out there. ^^ hehe