Monday, February 16, 2009

Daily Booth

Okay so valentines day has been and gone. I was alone as expected but it was cool. I didn't even notice which sure is nice. So even though I have a lot of things to talk about I am far too tired to actually write anything apart from my new favorite thing. It's a new website that has only been up and running for about 4 days now. It's called http://www.dailybooth.com and it's quite awesome. Already a lot of youtubers have signed up to it  The basic idea behind it is that you take a photo with your webcam everyday for a year. You should follow me at http://www.dailybooth.com/christopher and see me be naked at least half of the time.

Ok and now it is time for bed. I have school in the morning and still haven't done my homework. I will try to write a proper blog tomorrow.

- Chris


3 comments:

sparklegreen said...

Man, I never realised how expressive your eyebrows are til I saw your dailybooth pics.

Amanda said...

Cool thing. Just made an account, hoe nobody ever finds it cause I'm not wearing any makeup x)

lazyage said...

it's pretty a pretty awesome site, too bad the server crashes half the time