Monday, April 13, 2009

Gathering

Are you free this Wednesday? Would you like to meet Leuke (killert00thbrush), Liv (Liiv7), Andrew (AngryAussie) and myself? If you answered yes then be at Federation Square Melbourne at 11am for a mini gathering. We will be meeting in the Atrium at the Cafe. If you want to come early that will be fine as Leuke, Liv and I will all be there early. I'll be leaving before 11 though as I have my interview with the Project Next people. But I will be going back afterwards. So hope to see you there. If not you have officially just broken my heart.

- Chris

7 comments:

Nick said...

Good timing - I was meant to meet up with Andrew last week, but was ill, and I haven't seen Liv in a while. And, of course, there's you...

Yup, I'll be there!

^-^

- Nick (nicko236)

danivbdh said...

Good luck at the interview Chris. I wish I could come to the gathering but I live ACROSS THE OCEAN....so yeah. But have fun regardless. Look forward to hearing from you sooooon ^_^

halfscottishguy said...

bitch

*runs off crying*

3sixty5days said...

if only

Because He's In Denial said...

That involves me catching the train early in the morning just to meet up with you guys for 3 or less hours ):
Sorry.

Georgiina said...

totally there.

Nathan Butler said...

If only I wasn't working :(